Introducing the remarkable English Bible collection of Charles Payette:
- One of the rarest collections of Scriptures in private hands.
- Includes one of the finest known, complete first editions of the King James Bible in the world!
- Includes the Printer’s issue of the Geneva Bible owned and heavily annotated with edits by John Calvin and Theodore Beza and remaining in its original binding.
- Features pristine examples of every significant Bible and supporting document used in the development and dissemination of the English Bible
- The Payette Collection begins with the actual 1523 Erasmus New Testament believed to have been used by William Tyndale to create the very first English New Testament. No other work has had a more profound influence on the world than the Bible in Modern English, first published by Tyndale in 1525.
- This is your opportunity to own a piece of religious history as you now have access to one of the finest collections of rare Bibles in the world!
- Come here often to get updates on upcoming new product releases in addition to this fabulous calendar. Payette is making available from his private vault never before released amazing woodcut images that will be printed on products such as: Baptism Announcements, Christmas Cards, Coasters, and Frameable Art. All products will include a complete history of the Bible the actual image was directly sourced from.
Check the website often as many will soon be available!
Payette Bible Collection
3185 Sweetwater Dr
Cumming, GA 30041